Saturday, January 5, 2008

I like running!!!!

Never thought I would miss running. But I've been following the Shape plan and there really isn't any continuous running involved in any of the cardio workouts. By Thursday night I was thinking how nice it would feel to go for a good run. So Friday and Saturday I modified the cardio portions to fit in 2 runs. Felt GOOOOOOOOD!! I'm turning into a runner. Never though that would happen.

Doing good on my goals. I struggle with the fruit when I'm at home. It's really going to take a conscious effort to remember it. Yesterday it was bedtime before I realized i hadn't had any. When I'm at work, i get hungry and bored around mid morning. I bring a piece of fruit and so I have a piece of fruit. At home I can get involved in something and the next thing I know it is lunchtime. Afternoon is usually a carby snack and then it's dinner and I haven't had any fruit.
Work in progress.

The water is a lot easier than I thought it would be. I'm still drinking the occasional pepsi but it seems 100 times easier to get 2 liters of water now than it was before Christmas. I'm just going to go with it for now.

No comments: