Tuesday, April 29, 2008

On a roll!!!

Yeah I know it's only 3 posts but I'm feeling pretty good about that. Lots of my bloglines are taking part in the summer challenge so reading their posts remind me to post mine.

Yesterday I was not feeling the greatest. Not much of an appetite and really wiped. Luckily it was a rest day for exercise so I did just that. Fell a little short on my food but I'm a work in progress.

I'm definitely not hitting 100% on my goals of getting in all of my minimums before snacking but I'm definitely hitting a higher percentage than I have in a long long time. I am getting my water before hitting the soda, big improvement for me. And I'm thinking a lot more, instead of just mindlessly munching.

Tonight is a 3 mile run. Taking it as it comes.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hi from a fellow challenger! Have a great run! :)