Well, probably not so much a recap as my thoughts and opinions on the show. To start with, I was happy with the choice to vote the grey team off overall. I think Jerry on the yellow team would have much less success out on his own the Tom and LT did.
2. I think my favorite part of every show is at the end where they show the success so far of the team voted off. It's like a mini final each week!
3. I was so freaking pissed off at the orange? team. After grey team kept them they turned around and went completely against their word. Sooooooo not cool.
4. It's interesting to me how many of them are already wearing wraps/braces of some kind.
5. I don't know if I think it was awesome or scary to see Jerry on the treadmill with the oxygen hooked up to him. Awesome for him to be committed to getting healthy but super scary that it seems they are pushing him beyond what it healthy.
6. How do they do it? After a really kick ass workout I can barely walk the next day and those workouts only last 1-2 hours. These guys are coming from nothing and doing 6-8 hours of exercise per day and they walk normal and do it all over again the next day. Phenomenal!!
Anyone else have thoughts on the episode?