Thursday, September 25, 2008

Today's journal

oooops forgot to post my food journal for yesterday. I was hungry all day and had some major carb cravings but managed to keep it in check and only used to WPA points.

Today was a good day. I just did pushups, squats, and sit ups as a workout so I still have to get one more run in by Saturday but I know I can do it. Just trying to do something physical every day.

Breakfast: oatmeal, yogurt and berries 4pts
Snacks: granola bar, apple 3 pts
Lunch: salad with dressing and chicken 4 pts
Snacks: 100 cal pack, yogurt, almonds 4 pts
Slip: jujubes 5 pts
Dinner: Chicken and Broccoli 2 pts
Snack: FF pudding with cool whip 2 pts

Total: 24 pts

So I know the jujubes weren't the greatest choice and I should have stuck with the banana I packed but at least I tracked them, and stopped at a handful so I didn't even go over my daily points. I call that success!!!

3 comments:

JavaChick said...

Looks like you did great. You had a treat, but managed to stick to your points. Good for you!

Anonymous said...

I think you did awesome! And I love the idea of writing them in as a "slip" because that's all it was, just a little slip :) And you stayed OP regardless - excellent!

carla said...

and? the one more run?
you do it?

me? I had all plans to run today (honestly) and then the Toddler was bitten by fireants.
can I use that excuse all weekend?

Miz.