Yesterday was a good day. I was out of town for a work conference and spent some time worrying about how I was going to resist temptation. Here's how the day went.
Breakfast as home : Kashi with milk.
While waiting for my ride: iced capp (planned on this in advance)
Lunch: half a roll, ceaser salad and lasagna (didn't finish) cheesecake for dessert
Dinner: rib tips with steamed veggies and coleslaw
Snacked on 4 pretzels that I brought from home through the day
So what made this a great day:
1. I planned ahead and brought healthy snacks (pretzels and an apple)
2. I knew I wanted dessert at lunch so I planned accordingly and had only half a roll and not all the lasagna.
3. I really savored and enjoyed the cheesecake
4. I turned down a chocolate chip skor bar cookie at Costco. We were a short time from dinner so I decided to wait. I actually wanted one, but once I said no, I didn't want to take one anyway.
5. Had the ribtips instead of the full ribs and steamed veggies instead of fries.
6. Did not have dessert at dinner
7. Did not snack when I got home.
YAY ME!!!!!! The only thing that would have made it better is if I could get some physical activity in during the day. But it was a lot of driving and sitting.