Saturday, September 1, 2007

OFFICIAL THURSDAY WEIGH IN

Yeah, I know it's Saturday but it's been a hectic week and I couldn't get around to posting on Thursday. I did weigh in on Thursday. Twice in fact. When I woke up I weighed in at 185.2 and after I went for a walk and at breakfast I weighed in at 184.2. Either way I met my goal and have set my goal at 182.5 for next Thursday.

I have this weird thing that happens to me when I meet a weight loss goal. I get hungry and cravings. This time was no different. All day Thursday I wanted to eat. Managed to keep it in check. But on Friday it was still there, so I planned on having pizza (thin crust at home) and ice cream Friday night. Kept my calories down during the day by thinking about my "treat". And a weird thing happened. Even though I had 2 slices and half a pint of ice cream, I wasn't stuffed. Just pleasantly satisfied. Normally the pizza alone would have had me stuffed.

And pleasantly this morning I weighed in at 184.2. Back to regular eating habits starting this morning.

No comments: